Support for the ISO 20022 messaging standard could be wavering in the industry. In contrast, a maneuver by the US Office of Financial Research could improve the LEI's prospects
Revisiting a June analysis of support for ISO 20022 corporate actions messaging standards in the industry, Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua finds some vulnerabilities in that standard's prospects and his prior take on the subject. Also, the US Treasury's Office of Financial Research makes what amounts to an "end run" around resistance from other markets to its legal entity identifier standard.
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II