The changes to the display make more basic information about systems and performance immediately visible on the Dashboard’s main screens, from where users can see more detailed information by hovering their mouse over individual items.
“Some of the information we were giving users was more detailed than it needed to be, and you needed to click-through to other screens to get to it. So we simplified that,” says West Highland chief executive Steven Roe. “For example, if you’re looking at your top
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?