Deadlines are strange things and people, it seems, are similarly strange when relating to them. British poet and essayist Samuel Johnson once famously commented that, “When a man knows he is to be hanged … it concentrates his mind wonderfully.” Johnson, fortuitously, wasn’t referring to himself, but rather to the Anglican clergyman, William Dodd, who was hanged on June 27, 1777, for forgery.
An execution is certainly a deadline that cannot be ignored—it is, after all, literally a matter of li
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?