Reduction is the ultimate goal when it comes to latency—and not just reducing latency itself. Traders want to reduce the number of issues surrounding latency as well, from measurement to analysis to co-location. Latency was a major topic of discussion at the FPL Americas Trading Conference last week, culminating in a study of the soon-to-be-unleashed FIX Inter-Party Latency (FIPL). The FIPL will...
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- FISD Readies Vendor Service ‘Scorecards’
- The Low-down on the DTCC’s Distributed-Ledger Technology Initiative
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Speakerbus Partners with NICE for Integrated Recording Solution