Reduction is the ultimate goal when it comes to latency—and not just reducing latency itself. Traders want to reduce the number of issues surrounding latency as well, from measurement to analysis to co-location. Latency was a major topic of discussion at the FPL Americas Trading Conference last week, culminating in a study of the soon-to-be-unleashed FIX Inter-Party Latency (FIPL). The FIPL will...
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push