Many sectors in the financial services industry have embraced cloud computing, but one group—high-frequency traders—remain reluctant to adopt shared clouds. This is due to two factors, according to one high-frequency trader in the audience. The first is that he says he needs high performance, not just data storage, and he's not sure that cloud can deliver that level of performance computing. Another factor is cultural. As he puts it, the low-latency desk has a "blank check" from the organization
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?