Comments emanating from last week's CityGrid conference in London make me wonder how many quarters it will be before we see industry members simply get rid of the day-to-day management of their grids and start to outsource it.
Of course, a number of banks will always take the Charlton Heston "pry it from my cold, dead hands" approach to their grids, but then again they probably can easily afford the sunk costs associated with supporting datacenters hosting tens to hundreds of thousands of computing nodes.Imagine, however, the amount of time, talent and capital a firm could liberate by outsourcing all of that.With the continued...
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- IHS Markit, AITEC, AIMA Put Due Diligence on Know Your Third Party
- GoldenSource Integrates Market Data Module into EDM Platform
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators