Of course, a number of banks will always take the Charlton Heston "pry it from my cold, dead hands" approach to their grids, but then again they probably can easily afford the sunk costs associated with supporting datacenters hosting tens to hundreds of thousands of computing nodes.
Imagine, however, the amount of time, talent and capital a firm could liberate by outsourcing all of that.
With the continued evolution of server virtualization and commodity pricing when it comes to hardware, the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?