Is it possible to reduce the "human latency" around trading systems as much as 95 percent while increasing the information density presented to a trade 10-fold without causing information overload?
According to Brad Paley, a 20-year veteran of designing financial data visual interfaces, it is if you take a page out of psychlinguistics.
In this episode of Financial Tech Talk, Sell-Side Technology sits down with Paley to discuss best practices when it comes to designing UX environments.
It turns out there is more science involved than you’d think.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS