Is it possible to reduce the "human latency" around trading systems as much as 95 percent while increasing the information density presented to a trade 10-fold without causing information overload?
According to Brad Paley, a 20-year veteran of designing financial data visual interfaces, it is if you take a page out of psychlinguistics.
In this episode of Financial Tech Talk, Sell-Side Technology sits down with Paley to discuss best practices when it comes to designing UX environments.
It turns out there is more science involved than you’d think.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies
Julia Computing's Viral Shah talks about the programming language he helped create and what's ahead for it. Then James and Anthony talk about the pairing of AI & alternative data, digital currencies, and Game of Thrones.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Hall of Fame: Chris Johnson, HSBC Securities Services
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor): FactSet
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider: Bloomberg
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies