Networking services provider Hudson Fiber Network has rolled out its passive wavelength technology at the Carteret, NJ, location on its network, combining lit and dark fiber services, according to vendor officials. “Passive wavelength is carving out a frequency on one of our fiber filters and giving it to the customer,” says Keith Muller, CEO of Hudson Fiber Network. “The customer can then plug...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon