Networking services provider Hudson Fiber Network has rolled out its passive wavelength technology at the Carteret, NJ, location on its network, combining lit and dark fiber services, according to vendor officials. “Passive wavelength is carving out a frequency on one of our fiber filters and giving it to the customer,” says Keith Muller, CEO of Hudson Fiber Network. “The customer can then plug...
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates