Networking services provider Hudson Fiber Network has rolled out its passive wavelength technology at the Carteret, NJ, location on its network, combining lit and dark fiber services, according to vendor officials.
“Passive wavelength is carving out a frequency on one of our fiber filters and giving it to the customer,” says Keith Muller, CEO of Hudson Fiber Network. “The customer can then plug in either a 10 gigabits per second (Gbps) or 40 Gbps optic and from there they can manage it themselves
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?