Networking services provider Hudson Fiber Network has rolled out its passive wavelength technology at the Carteret, NJ, location on its network, combining lit and dark fiber services, according to vendor officials. “Passive wavelength is carving out a frequency on one of our fiber filters and giving it to the customer,” says Keith Muller, CEO of Hudson Fiber Network. “The customer can then plug...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools