Bats Global Markets plans to move its disaster recovery facility to Chicago.
Bats Global Markets will set up a secondary facility for its equity and options markets in hosting provider Savvis' CH4 datacenter, as part of a project that will be completed later this year. This deal expands the existing relationship between Bats and Savvis, which already hosts the exchange's primary markets in its Weehawken, NJ, facility. "We believe the Savvis CH4 datacenter in Chicago is...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Trendrating Adds Two Senior Sales Execs
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg