Bats Global Markets plans to move its disaster recovery facility to Chicago.
Bats Global Markets will set up a secondary facility for its equity and options markets in hosting provider Savvis' CH4 datacenter, as part of a project that will be completed later this year. This deal expands the existing relationship between Bats and Savvis, which already hosts the exchange's primary markets in its Weehawken, NJ, facility. "We believe the Savvis CH4 datacenter in Chicago is...
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise