Bats Global Markets plans to move its disaster recovery facility to Chicago.
Bats Global Markets will set up a secondary facility for its equity and options markets in hosting provider Savvis' CH4 datacenter, as part of a project that will be completed later this year. This deal expands the existing relationship between Bats and Savvis, which already hosts the exchange's primary markets in its Weehawken, NJ, facility. "We believe the Savvis CH4 datacenter in Chicago is...
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 19: BNP's Growth Plans, Buy Side KYC
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding