Bats Global Markets plans to move its disaster recovery facility to Chicago.
Bats Global Markets will set up a secondary facility for its equity and options markets in hosting provider Savvis' CH4 datacenter, as part of a project that will be completed later this year. This deal expands the existing relationship between Bats and Savvis, which already hosts the exchange's primary markets in its Weehawken, NJ, facility. "We believe the Savvis CH4 datacenter in Chicago is...
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data