Bats Global Markets plans to move its disaster recovery facility to Chicago.
Bats Global Markets will set up a secondary facility for its equity and options markets in hosting provider Savvis' CH4 datacenter, as part of a project that will be completed later this year. This deal expands the existing relationship between Bats and Savvis, which already hosts the exchange's primary markets in its Weehawken, NJ, facility. "We believe the Savvis CH4 datacenter in Chicago is...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index