Steve O'Hanlon moved from startup to startup before settling at the analytics provider, which he has helped guide to great growth and a new frontier in risk.
In 1972, the Carolina Cougars, a US basketball team with a 35–49 record, hired a rookie coach named Larry Brown, who immediately raised the team's win total by 22 games. A season later, he was gone, opting to resurrect the 37–47 Denver Nuggets, which he coached to a 28-win bump. Before long, Brown was off to the New Jersey Nets, which saw a 20-win jump. Two years later, he joined the San Antonio...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters