Steve O'Hanlon moved from startup to startup before settling at the analytics provider, which he has helped guide to great growth and a new frontier in risk.
In 1972, the Carolina Cougars, a US basketball team with a 35–49 record, hired a rookie coach named Larry Brown, who immediately raised the team's win total by 22 games. A season later, he was gone, opting to resurrect the 37–47 Denver Nuggets, which he coached to a 28-win bump. Before long, Brown was off to the New Jersey Nets, which saw a 20-win jump. Two years later, he joined the San Antonio...
- SIFMA To Appeal SEC Judge's Market Data Fees Ruling
- Citisoft Appoints New CEO & COO
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates
- Post-Brexit, Market Data Vendors Predict Uncertain Future