Steve O'Hanlon moved from startup to startup before settling at the analytics provider, which he has helped guide to great growth and a new frontier in risk.
In 1972, the Carolina Cougars, a US basketball team with a 35–49 record, hired a rookie coach named Larry Brown, who immediately raised the team's win total by 22 games. A season later, he was gone, opting to resurrect the 37–47 Denver Nuggets, which he coached to a 28-win bump. Before long, Brown was off to the New Jersey Nets, which saw a 20-win jump. Two years later, he joined the San Antonio...
- Exablaze Slashes NIC Latency; Improves Compatibility, Synchronization
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group