Next to low-latency execution, cross-asset trading is one of the biggest buzzwords in the industry today. However, the open secret is that while everyone seems happy to talk about cross-asset trading, very few firms have managed to truly deliver it to their clients.
For the most part, delivering the trading front end to the client is relatively easy. Organizing everything that happens behind the graphical user interface (GUI)-reorganizing the business and support lines, integrating legacy systems and deploying new technology to route and manage these complex orders-is where most sell-side firms feel the pain. In this report we speak with Holden Sibley, head...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch