The Enterprise Grid Alliance intends to foster understanding and adoption of enterprise grid computing.
There’s a new grid computing consortium on the block. A group of 19 technology companies including Hewlett-Packard (HP), Intel, Oracle, and Sun Microsystems announced the formation of the Enterprise Grid Alliance (EGA) in April to facilitate the deployment of grid computing in the enterprise.The new consortium’s raison d’etre has already raised some eyebrows in the grid community. "Enterprise...
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Golden Copy: Desperately Seeking Standards
- Japan's Quick, VC Firms Invest $20.5 Million More in Xignite
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine