The Enterprise Grid Alliance intends to foster understanding and adoption of enterprise grid computing.
There’s a new grid computing consortium on the block. A group of 19 technology companies including Hewlett-Packard (HP), Intel, Oracle, and Sun Microsystems announced the formation of the Enterprise Grid Alliance (EGA) in April to facilitate the deployment of grid computing in the enterprise.The new consortium’s raison d’etre has already raised some eyebrows in the grid community. "Enterprise...
- ASX Taps Metamako Switches for Data Monitoring, Timestamping
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch