The Enterprise Grid Alliance intends to foster understanding and adoption of enterprise grid computing.
There’s a new grid computing consortium on the block. A group of 19 technology companies including Hewlett-Packard (HP), Intel, Oracle, and Sun Microsystems announced the formation of the Enterprise Grid Alliance (EGA) in April to facilitate the deployment of grid computing in the enterprise.The new consortium’s raison d’etre has already raised some eyebrows in the grid community. "Enterprise...
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- FISD Readies Vendor Service ‘Scorecards’
- The Low-down on the DTCC’s Distributed-Ledger Technology Initiative
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Speakerbus Partners with NICE for Integrated Recording Solution