The Enterprise Grid Alliance intends to foster understanding and adoption of enterprise grid computing.
There’s a new grid computing consortium on the block. A group of 19 technology companies including Hewlett-Packard (HP), Intel, Oracle, and Sun Microsystems announced the formation of the Enterprise Grid Alliance (EGA) in April to facilitate the deployment of grid computing in the enterprise.The new consortium’s raison d’etre has already raised some eyebrows in the grid community. "Enterprise...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index