Tablet computers epitomize the cutting edge of technology and have captured the public’s imagination. Their growing popularity can’t be underestimated. But so far in the capital markets, they are only starting to gain acceptance for specific, limited purposes. Firms are far more likely to use Apple iPads and Windows-based devices for research and accessing information than to turn them into miniature...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights