Tablet computers epitomize the cutting edge of technology and have captured the public’s imagination. Their growing popularity can’t be underestimated. But so far in the capital markets, they are only starting to gain acceptance for specific, limited purposes. Firms are far more likely to use Apple iPads and Windows-based devices for research and accessing information than to turn them into miniature...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans