Heightened awareness of catastrophe showed itself as technology providers of all ilk endured the landfall and aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Tim Bourgaize Murray asks the industry for a primer in disaster recovery and business continuity, discovering a few of the tough decisions as firms increasingly become Semper Paratus—Always Ready.
Between Bowling Green and Broad Street in Lower Manhattan is Georgio’s, a pizza restaurant frequented by Waters staff and many in the Wall Street area for its speciality: pizza slices topped with penne alla vodka. The shop was mainly spared after Hurricane Sandy hit New York on October 29—the storm’s only remaining visible effect was a piece of paper posted on the restaurant’s door noting a...
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0