Heightened awareness of catastrophe showed itself as technology providers of all ilk endured the landfall and aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Tim Bourgaize Murray asks the industry for a primer in disaster recovery and business continuity, discovering a few of the tough decisions as firms increasingly become Semper Paratus—Always Ready.
Between Bowling Green and Broad Street in Lower Manhattan is Georgio’s, a pizza restaurant frequented by Waters staff and many in the Wall Street area for its speciality: pizza slices topped with penne alla vodka. The shop was mainly spared after Hurricane Sandy hit New York on October 29—the storm’s only remaining visible effect was a piece of paper posted on the restaurant’s door noting a...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index