European multilateral trading facility (MTF) Equiduct Trading, owned by Börse Berlin, has made headway in its preparations for a mid-year launch. Although Börse Berlin officials decline to give an exact go-live date, they are confident that the project is on-target.
According to Artur Fischer, joint CEO of Equiduct, the MTF will offer a cheaper service than Chi-X, with four bands of pricing relating directly to order size. Fees will range from just €0.20 ($0.32) for orders of up to €5,000 ($7,900), to €1.10 ($1.75) for orders above €50,000 ($79,000).The MTF has also launched a real-time feed, which will bring in market data from the London Stock Exchange,...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters