Today, many hedge funds are considering a move to a shared or cloud-based infrastructure to achieve new efficiencies, scalability and cost advantages. While cloud computing has a number of real advantages and is gaining momentum on the buy side, one consideration that should not be overlooked is security. By Bob Guilbert Ensuring infrastructure and data security is critical to any investment firm,...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Compliance Product — Fenergo
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies