Today, many hedge funds are considering a move to a shared or cloud-based infrastructure to achieve new efficiencies, scalability and cost advantages. While cloud computing has a number of real advantages and is gaining momentum on the buy side, one consideration that should not be overlooked is security. By Bob Guilbert Ensuring infrastructure and data security is critical to any investment firm,...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 36: Thomson Reuters-Redi Deal, Chicago Trading Technology Summit
- ITG Releases Volume Participation Forecasting Tool
- CLS to Develop Payment Netting Service Using Distributed-Ledger Technology
- Hanweck Hires CMO, Support Engineer
- BoA Merrill Lynch Handed $12.5 Million Fine by SEC over Mini-Flash Crashes