Today, many hedge funds are considering a move to a shared or cloud-based infrastructure to achieve new efficiencies, scalability and cost advantages. While cloud computing has a number of real advantages and is gaining momentum on the buy side, one consideration that should not be overlooked is security. By Bob Guilbert Ensuring infrastructure and data security is critical to any investment firm,...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index