Let’s be clear here: That which qualifies as “sexy” is subjective, and therefore, relative. The white-coat-clad propeller-heads beavering away in Goldman Sachs’ IT department might, for example, find the latest high-performance chips and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) particularly fetching. I, on the other hand, prefer Kylie Minogue’s Can’t Get You Out of My Head video. (Those familiar with the video will agree that it is amazing what can be achieved with two modest strips of double-side
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?