The emphasis is generally on the software side of the business, but Victor argues that hardware is just as sexy.
Let’s be clear here: That which qualifies as “sexy” is subjective, and therefore, relative. The white-coat-clad propeller-heads beavering away in Goldman Sachs’ IT department might, for example, find the latest high-performance chips and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) particularly fetching. I, on the other hand, prefer Kylie Minogue’s Can’t Get You Out of My Head video. (Those familiar...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index