Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular, with firms growing more aware of the need to incorporate cloud into their IT strategies and infrastructure. How will your business cope?
* How should firms develop a cloud computing strategy and build the business case?
* What are common use cases in financial services?
* How do operational processes change with cloud computing environments?
* What governance and regulatory issues should firms address before moving data and computing into a cloud?
* What capabilities are required to transform internal IT into dynamic clouds?
* Madge Meyer, Chief Innovation Officer and Technology Fellow, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Elliot Noma, Founder and Managing Director, GARRETT ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC
* Dr. Songnian Zhou, CEO, PLATFORM COMPUTING
* Thomas Quinn, Chief Information Security Officer, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WATERSTECHNOLOGY (Moderator)
More from Waters
Updating your subscription status
CALL-FOR-ENTRY NOW OPEN
Call-for-entry is now open for the 2nd annual Sell-Side Technology Awards 2014, which take place in New York on April 15. For more details of the criteria across the 24 award categories that recognize the leading technologies and third-party vendors in their area of expertise click here.
A fast, flexible and reliable investment decision-making process must be based on access to accurate and consistent information throughout an organization....
We have truly entered the Age of Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD. And as with every new era fuelled by innovation, the new challenges are screaming for...