Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular, with firms growing more aware of the need to incorporate cloud into their IT strategies and infrastructure. How will your business cope?
* How should firms develop a cloud computing strategy and build the business case?
* What are common use cases in financial services?
* How do operational processes change with cloud computing environments?
* What governance and regulatory issues should firms address before moving data and computing into a cloud?
* What capabilities are required to transform internal IT into dynamic clouds?
* Madge Meyer, Chief Innovation Officer and Technology Fellow, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Elliot Noma, Founder and Managing Director, GARRETT ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC
* Dr. Songnian Zhou, CEO, PLATFORM COMPUTING
* Thomas Quinn, Chief Information Security Officer, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WATERSTECHNOLOGY (Moderator)
More from Waters
Updating your subscription status
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: American Financial Technology Awards 2013
We have truly entered the Age of Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD. And as with every new era fuelled by innovation, the new challenges are screaming for...
Complex, dated and unwieldy data infrastructure is not uncommon among even the most progressive companies in the world of finance. As financial regulations...