Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular, with firms growing more aware of the need to incorporate cloud into their IT strategies and infrastructure. How will your business cope?
* How should firms develop a cloud computing strategy and build the business case?
* What are common use cases in financial services?
* How do operational processes change with cloud computing environments?
* What governance and regulatory issues should firms address before moving data and computing into a cloud?
* What capabilities are required to transform internal IT into dynamic clouds?
* Madge Meyer, Chief Innovation Officer and Technology Fellow, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Elliot Noma, Founder and Managing Director, GARRETT ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC
* Dr. Songnian Zhou, CEO, PLATFORM COMPUTING
* Thomas Quinn, Chief Information Security Officer, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WATERSTECHNOLOGY (Moderator)
More from Waters
Updating your subscription status
Work with us on your Integrated Marketing Campaigns
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, video and whitepapers for firms looking to demonstrate thought-leadership through their marketing campaigns and generate sales leads.
02 Dec 2015
07 Dec 2015
18 Feb 2016
05 Apr 2016
24 May 2016
Download whitepaper for FREE Solving issues relating to data quality and timeliness should be the top priority for an industry-led reference data utility,...
Download whitepaper for FREE Public cloud has grown exponentially in recent years in sectors such as telecoms, the media, health industry and insurance,...