Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular, with firms growing more aware of the need to incorporate cloud into their IT strategies and infrastructure. How will your business cope?
* How should firms develop a cloud computing strategy and build the business case?
* What are common use cases in financial services?
* How do operational processes change with cloud computing environments?
* What governance and regulatory issues should firms address before moving data and computing into a cloud?
* What capabilities are required to transform internal IT into dynamic clouds?
* Madge Meyer, Chief Innovation Officer and Technology Fellow, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Elliot Noma, Founder and Managing Director, GARRETT ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC
* Dr. Songnian Zhou, CEO, PLATFORM COMPUTING
* Thomas Quinn, Chief Information Security Officer, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WATERSTECHNOLOGY (Moderator)
More from Waters
Updating your subscription status
Work with us on your Integrated Marketing Campaigns
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, video and whitepapers for firms looking to demonstrate thought-leadership through their marketing campaigns and generate sales leads.
The catalyst for change in client reporting is a more empowered, digitally aware consumer. Excellence of service delivery will be key to investment managers...
Without a consistent source of data and limited functionalities in existing systems, firms are unable to perform tasks that are becoming increasingly important...