Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular, with firms growing more aware of the need to incorporate cloud into their IT strategies and infrastructure. How will your business cope?
* How should firms develop a cloud computing strategy and build the business case?
* What are common use cases in financial services?
* How do operational processes change with cloud computing environments?
* What governance and regulatory issues should firms address before moving data and computing into a cloud?
* What capabilities are required to transform internal IT into dynamic clouds?
* Madge Meyer, Chief Innovation Officer and Technology Fellow, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Elliot Noma, Founder and Managing Director, GARRETT ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC
* Dr. Songnian Zhou, CEO, PLATFORM COMPUTING
* Thomas Quinn, Chief Information Security Officer, STATE STREET CORPORATION
* Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WATERSTECHNOLOGY (Moderator)
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies
Julia Computing's Viral Shah talks about the programming language he helped create and what's ahead for it. Then James and Anthony talk about the pairing of AI & alternative data, digital currencies, and Game of Thrones.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor): FactSet
- Hall of Fame: Chris Johnson, HSBC Securities Services
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider: Bloomberg
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies