For over 50 years, modern asset management has been guided by the Capital Asset Pricing Model and the theories of Harry Markowitz. Yet, a father-and-son team in Boston says it’s wrong—and they can prove it.
Outsourcing reporting could create technological dependencies that could add to firms’ problems in the future.
Many fear performance scenarios will remain misleading and expose providers to mis-selling claims.
An industry initiative to start a new US exchange promises much, but it may struggle to deliver without a clearer purpose.
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha