The Continuous Linked Settlement Bank International (CLS) has been designated as a systemically important financial market utility (FMU) by the US Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC).
CLS, which is owned by its participant members, including 73 major financial institutions, is one of the settlement facilities underpinning the orderly operation of the foreign exchange (FX) market. Counterparties in an FX transaction reduce settlement risk through CLS, which acts as an intermediary betwee
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy