The C-level panel at the North American Trading Architecture Summit (NATAS) tends to be the best litmus test for trends in the industry, as the moderator and panelists have the freedom to touch on any topic they feel is most pressing.
In years past, talent acquisition, cybersecurity and cloud computing have all taken center stage, as high-level executives from the buy side and sell side are able to pinpoint the biggest technology trends at the time.
The topic of machine learning and artificial i
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams