Rimes Technologies' Steve Cheng speaks with Waters editor-in-chief Victor Anderson about Rimes' Managed Data Service, buy-side firms' total cost of ownership with respect to data, and the need for a well-documented data governance policy.
The interview took place at the Rimes II Data Governance Conference, held at The Shard in London. Waters also held a roundtable at the event with a number of European investment management professionals.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy