Auerbach Grayson hires Kazan
New York-based institutional broker Auerbach Grayson & Company has appointed Alexander Kazan as vice-president of Latin American equities.
Kazan will oversee the broker's research sales efforts for coverage of Latin American and Caribbean stocks, and will manage relationships between Auerbach Grayson's regional brokerage partners and its institutional investors.
With more than 10 years' experience in emerging markets, Kazan previously served as managing director at Bear
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform