Alliance Capital Management L.P. has narrowed the list of options it is considering in its search for a new portfolio accounting system that could ultimately support over 500 users. Over the past few weeks, the firm selected two off-the-shelf finalists to pit against a mostly homegrown alternative. The evaluations come in the wake of the merger of Alliance and Equitable Capital Management Corp.--a marriage that leaves the new Alliance with some $110 billion in assets.
In its initial
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers