James Tousignant was named president of Multex. He had been the company's executive vice president since December. Tousignant helped found the company in 1993 with Isaak Karaev, the company's chairman and chief executive. One of his duties as president will be to help identify potential acquisitions.
SS&C Technologies promoted Donald MacLauchlan to vice president and head of all development for its asset management products, including the portfolio management systems Camra 2000, Total Retur
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1