NEW YORK--Market News International is in talks with three large financial institutions to syndicate its content on their Web sites as part of its efforts to penetrate the buy side. The company, which provides interest rate and currency rate news and analysis, has also introduced two new products aimed at the buy side.
CEO Mike Connor expects the deals with the banks to close in the late second quarter or early third quarter. Pricing would be negotiated on a case-by-case basis according to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground