NEW YORK--Market News International is in talks with three large financial institutions to syndicate its content on their Web sites as part of its efforts to penetrate the buy side. The company, which provides interest rate and currency rate news and analysis, has also introduced two new products aimed at the buy side.
CEO Mike Connor expects the deals with the banks to close in the late second quarter or early third quarter. Pricing would be negotiated on a case-by-case basis according to th
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership