DENVER, Colo.-based institutional investment manager Janus Capital Corp. has selected Data Exchange Inc.'s so-called WinDX portfolio management system, running on Microsoft Corp. Windows NT-based servers. Janus, which was assisted in its evaluations by Price Waterhouse LLP, plans to deploy the system in January of 1995 to support 48 portfolio managers and administrators.
At Janus, the WinDX system will replace a five-year-old implementation of Data Exchange's mainframe-based portfolio pricing
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain