Bats Europe, the pan-European multilateral trading facility (MTF), has selected QuantHouse to supply real-time market-data feeds from other European trading venues. Bats Europe uses the data from primary listing markets and other MTFs to support its trading operations and specific order types on its marketplace; as an input for market analytics; and to support its recently launched smart order routing service.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy