Netherlands-based fund management and private client advisory firms Wijs & van Oostveen and Comtessa Vermogensbeheer have rolled out Frankfurt-based market data vendor VWD's Market Manager data terminal over the past month to support growing local and international data requirements.
The two are among a handful of asset managers and private client advisors in Benelux that have in total deployed 20 positions of the product, after VWD recently added more local data to begin targeting firms in the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1