Advent Software's acquisition of Black Diamond Performance Reporting brings under the Advent umbrella certain presentation capabilities that complement its Axys wealth management and Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX) asset management products.
"The advisory business doesn't have a heavy accounting aspect to it. Most of the investments they account for are discretely market valued," says Todd Gottula, senior vice president and head of global accounts at Advent Software. "They are aggregating broker
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform