Batterymarch Financial Management, a global equity investment manager with approximately $23.5 billion under management, has deployed FlexTrade's FlexTRADER execution management system (EMS).
According to Vijay Kedia, president and CEO of FlexTrade Systems, real-time analytics combining pre-trade, post-trade and market data at multiple levels of aggregation has become an indispensable part of the system's package for firms like Batterymarch, which trades equities, index and single-stock futures globally.
"We were looking for a state-of-the-art system to provide Batterymarch's trading desk with pre-trade decision support and real-time trade analytics along with post-trade reporting capabilities," says Dragan Skoko, director of trading at Batterymarch.
FlexTRADER is a customizable EMS with pre-defined, algorithmic trading strategies for portfolio and single-stock trading across multiple asset classes. The platform provides:
• Real-time and post-trade analytics as well as risk and cost-optimized portfolio trade scheduling (FlexPTS)
• Integration with major OMSs
• Smart order routing functionality
• A dark pool router
• A complex-event processing (CEP) engine
• Commission management support
• Transaction and IOI quality management (FlexTQM)
• And a dynamic strategy matrix
Dan DeFrancesco makes his return to the podcast to talk about bitcoin futures and why he wanted to start this podcast in the first place.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails