Batterymarch Financial Management, a global equity investment manager with approximately $23.5 billion under management, has deployed FlexTrade's FlexTRADER execution management system (EMS).
According to Vijay Kedia, president and CEO of FlexTrade Systems, real-time analytics combining pre-trade, post-trade and market data at multiple levels of aggregation has become an indispensable part of the system's package for firms like Batterymarch, which trades equities, index and single-stock futures globally.
"We were looking for a state-of-the-art system to provide Batterymarch's trading desk with pre-trade decision support and real-time trade analytics along with post-trade reporting capabilities," says Dragan Skoko, director of trading at Batterymarch.
FlexTRADER is a customizable EMS with pre-defined, algorithmic trading strategies for portfolio and single-stock trading across multiple asset classes. The platform provides:
• Real-time and post-trade analytics as well as risk and cost-optimized portfolio trade scheduling (FlexPTS)
• Integration with major OMSs
• Smart order routing functionality
• A dark pool router
• A complex-event processing (CEP) engine
• Commission management support
• Transaction and IOI quality management (FlexTQM)
• And a dynamic strategy matrix
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy