ConvergEx Group today announced that its research arm, Westminster Research Associates, has expanded its global execution network to over 150 broker-dealers, up from 90 broker-dealers less than two years ago.
John Meserve, executive managing director and head of the commission management business at ConvergEx Group, says the growth in the network is a function of the fact that major institutional customers are implementing complete commission-aggregation programs with Westminster.
Westminster Research offers its customers access to a suite of trading strategies, including global algorithms, crossing networks, DMA (direct market access) platforms, full-service and agency trading desks in over 100 markets worldwide.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution