Northern Trust announced it has made enhancements to its Investment Risk and Analytical Services (IRAS) dashboard for its web portal, Passport. Users can now tap into a greater array of customizable charts and tables.
In addition, clients can sort through an increased number of statistics and metrics in ex post and ex ante views, and have more freedom to customize their view of portfolio data. Northern Trust adds that it is now easier for clients to maneuver their way through index and benchmark data.
"With asset managers and asset owners busier than ever absorbing increased levels of information each day, clients need to quickly access and effectively analyze their investment information," says Jim Haran, IRAS product manager at Northern Trust.
In other Nothern Trust news, yesterday, the firm named Scott Murray as its new CTO.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit