BBVA Asset Management, which has €23 billion ($31 billion) under management, has chosen BNY Mellon's Derivatives360 solution for over-the-counter (OTC) trade affirmation and confirmation, independent valuation, lifecycle event management, portfolio reconciliation, and collateral management and custody.
"We have expanded our successful relationship with BBVA Asset Management into the derivatives space with Derivatives360," says Cesar Valcarcel, managing director, head of asset servicing for Iberia at BNY Mellon. "We will support them in terms of credit considerations and product complexity, as well as their emerging needs arising from regulation and ongoing industry standardization. This approach will ensure BBVA benefits from end-to-end support and transparency, before, during and after a trade."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit