Plugin will provide STP and autohedging capabilities.
ActForex has announced that INTL FCStone has licensed its ActTrader platform.
FCStone's plugin provides ActTrader brokers with auto hedging and straight-through processing (STP) functionality for specific times, client deals or currencies.
ActForex recently launched its FXApps software for users of mobile devices, providing a componentized approach to its platform. US-based FCStone will be accessible as a liquidity center on a global basis for users.
"As a prime brokerage company having a liquidity relationship with twenty-two of the world's largest financial institutions, adding the ActForex platform to our lineup of trading solutions was a logical choice," says Joseph Conlan, global head of FX Sales at FCStone. "We look forward to working with them."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse