ActivePivot Sentinel provides intelligent monitoring and alerts with video capability.
Quartet FS, the in-memory analytics provider with offices in Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific, has launched a new real-time memory alert system.
ActivePivot Sentinel is a monitoring and alerts tool with video capability, created in an attempt to stem the flow of rogue trading.
"We have seen demand for an analytics tool which can turn pure analysis into communication, in financial services and across a range of other industries," says Georges Bory, co-founder and managing director at Quartet FS. "Sentinel does just that, helping existing users of ActivePivot to make more intelligent business decisions through an alerts system which can prevent potentially damaging actions from being taken further in true real-time."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act