International Financial Data Services also chosen to provide SVM's investor record-keeping and transfer agency solutions.
Edinburgh-based SVM Asset Management has tapped Boston, Mass.-headquartered State Street to run its fund administration activities, including global custody, investment accounting and trustee and depositary services.
International Financial Data Services, a joint venture between State Street and Kansas City, Mo.-headquartered software vendor DST Systems, will provide SVM's investor record-keeping and transfer agency solutions.
"State Street offered a one-stop service solution that allowed us to consolidate all investment administration activities into a robust service model through a single provider," says Carolina Viola, head of legal and compliance at SVM. "This decision will minimize our operational risk and help us to maximize economies of scale."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act