Multi-manager strategy added to Deutsche Bank's platform for accessing liquid hedge fund strategies.
Commonwealth Capital Management, an alternative asset manager, is using dbSelect—Deutsche Bank's platform for accessing liquid hedge fund strategies—to deploy its Commonwealth Liquid Alpha Index multi-manager trading strategy.
The Commonwealth Liquid Alpha Index offers transparent exposure to the portfolios of commodity trading advisors (CTAs) and other managers, according to Hans Jacob Feder, head of dbSelect at Deutsche Bank. "The liquidity and transparency benefits afforded by the managed accounts structure continue to be recognized by investors and managers alike," he says.
Mehraj Mattoo, managing partner at Commonwealth Capital Management, adds: "Commonwealth Liquid Alpha Index allows investors to participate in a systematically selected and diversified pool of liquid hedge fund strategies that dynamically adapt to changing market conditions."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers