Derivatives software provider Trading Technologies (TT) says it will offer connectivity to Eris Exchange's SwapBook, the futures exchange's electronic trading tool for interest rate swap (IRS) futures and inter-market spreads, via its X-Trader platform by Q4 of 2012.
TT says the tie-up will provide its clients access to two, five, and 10 year forward-starting and IMM-dated IRS futures, as well as cross-exchange spreads for those who use TT's server-side Autospreader engine.
"TT's support of Eris Exchange extends our distribution to thousands of buy-side and sell-side firms eager to trade Eris Exchange IRS Futures with TT's powerful X-Trader platform and related products. TT's Autospreader Strategy Engine, in particular, unlocks the potential for traders to execute compelling inter-market trading strategies electronically using Eris Exchange IRS Futures," says Eris Exchange CEO Neal Brady, whom sibling publication Waters recently profiled.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers