Asset Arena 360 supports the entire investment value chain from portfolio analysis to reconciliation.
SunGard has launched Asset Arena 360, which brings front and middle office processes for boutique asset managers onto a single platform, providing a complete view of client investments and exposures for better due diligence and compliance.
Asset Arena 360 supports the entire investment value chain: portfolio analysis and simulation; compliance monitoring; risk management; trade execution and performance attribution; client reporting and back-office reconciliation.
"While larger firms enjoy economies of scale, smaller players can prosper in their niche markets if they provide excellent service and benchmark-beating returns to their clients," says Martin Boyd, president of SunGard's asset management business. "We are pleased to launch Asset Arena 360 to help these firms meet growth challenges and satisfy increased demands with an integrated front and middle office portfolio management solution that ticks three important boxes: controlled cost, expert support and customized functionality for boutique firms."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act