Luxembourg-headquartered fund services company IFSAM has joined Calastone's global fund transaction network for Swift connectivity to the market.
Calastone will enable IFSAM to send and receive ISO 20022 and ISO 15022 messages to and from the market, without the need for a point-to-point connection.
"As a niche player supplying value added services to our European client base, by using Calastone we immediately become ISO 20022 compliant and don't need to spend time and effort supporting point to point connections or converting existing protocols," says Luc Duarte, partner at IFSAM. "This allows our firm to concentrate on servicing our clients by increasing substantially our STP rate to the market. Regardless of our counterparties connectivity or message standard our connection to Calastone enables us to automate the trade transaction life cycle."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act