Over the next few months, Bobseine will transition his responsibilities to Seeman, while John Clark assumes the role of president of CutterConsulting, the company's most lucrative business.
CutterResearch added 30 firms to its membership during 2012, including firms from Korea, Australia, and Finland, while on the benchmarking front, 140 asset managers participated in benchmarking surveys, including firms in the Nordics, Ireland, the US, Canada, the UK, and France.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit