The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has announced that it has selected Tampa, FL for the latest phase of its expansion, along with a $4.8 million investment.
The DTCC will create 255 new jobs as part of the expansion, primarily focused on technology, operations, finance and human resources. The organization, which is expanding to further service clients in the region, originally established a presence in Tampa nine years ago.
"The decision to expand our operations in Tampa signals our continuing commitment to this community and represents a new chapter in DTCC history," says Michael Bodson, president and CEO at the DTCC. "The City of Tampa, Hillsborough County and the State of Florida have been great partners of ours since 2004, and we look forward to strengthening these relationships for years to come."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming