Omgeo and Eze Software Group have announced the development and launch of a high-performance link between Eze OMS and Omgeo Central Trade Matcher, in order to automate futures and options matching between the two products.
Written in the XML messaging format, the new link allows for enhanced straight-through processing between the two platforms, allowing buy-side firms to match exchange-traded derivatives (ETD), equity and fixed income trades with brokers.
"Futures and listed options have become integral parts of buy-side trading strategies, and firms need to ensure their trade processing capabilities can keep up," says Ted Leveroni, executive director of derivative strategy and external relations at Omgeo. "This link will help users eliminate unnecessary risk while improving efficiencies across the trade lifecycle, with equities, fixed income and ETD trades processed from a single platform."
The Eze Software Group was formed after agency broker ConvergEx sold its RealTick and Eze Castle Software businesses to private equity firm TPG Capital.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership