Byrne founded the Dublin-based company 16 years ago, and in the time since it has grown a expansive suite of corporate actions and analytics products, with a roster of several of the world's largest investment managers as clients.
"Information Mosaic is poised for further global success and is ready for the next phase of its journey. After 16 years of hands-on leadership I look forward to taking on the new role, focused on board-level strategy," Byrne says.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank