The Chicago-based managed services provider to the buy side says it has opened operations in New York, headed by a new principal, Richard Itri.
The vendor has expanded headcount by 32 percent as a result of the New York opening, with the intention of establishing a strong outpost from which to deliver its Motion services platform. Itri, a buy-side IT veteran of 15 years, joins Sky Road after serving as CIO for Arbalet Capital Management and now-defunct Arrowhawk Capital Group, and has also held previous roles for HSBC's alternative fund services, AIG, and Pequot Capital Management.
“Establishing a regional presence on the East Coast positions Sky Road to further deliver efficient and world-class service to our growing client base. Richard will serve as an excellent leader given his stellar reputation in the industry and his deep domain expertise in hedge fund technology will be a valuable asset to the firm," says John Borse, Sky Road's founder and president.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers