Software vendor Axioma has announced the introduction of Axioma Risk, its multi-asset class risk management platform.
Axioma Risk has been designed to support risk reporting and analysis for risk officers, portfolio managers, asset owners and others. The vendor's Robust Factor Models are integrated directly into the platform, allowing users to tailor their analysis to their needs and measure the impact of potential events.
"What we are witnessing today is an increasingly complex risk environment where multi-asset class investing is proliferating," says Ian Webster, Axioma's managing director for Europe. "Axioma Risk's state-of-the-art toolset, built with the latest technology, gives clients the power and flexibility to address the most complex and diverse risk questions. As a unified platform, portfolio managers and risk officers can now speak the same language when it comes to risk."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit