Rio de Janeiro-based asset manager Dynamo Administração de Recursos is now live on the Eze Order Management System (OMS).
In partnership with Dynamo, Eze Software modified its OMS to address the characteristics of Brazilian asset classes and the workflows demanded by market participants. Dynamo already uses Eze's Tradar PMS for portfolio modeling and accounting support.
"Dynamo was looking for a technology solution that would support varying asset class nuances and the region's unique workflows, while also offering them a long-term solution for centralizing and streamlining operational processes," says A.J. DeRosa, managing director and co-head of global sales for Eze Software Group. "The Eze OMS provides Dynamo with extensive workflows for portfolio modeling, allocation management, and electronic trading as well as configurable pre-and post-trade compliance alerts and reports that can be customized from thousands of analytics and system fields to help manage investor requirements."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II