London-based asset manager Schroders, with $446.8 billion under management, has implemented the Vermilion Reporting Suite to help comply with its reporting requirements.
The first phase of the implementation of the Vermilion Reporting Suite will help Schroders with more than 2,300 institutional valuation reports the asset manager produces on a monthly basis. The second phase will then expand the type of reports that will be delivered.
"We now have over 40 users in London and Singapore utilising the Vermilion Reporting Suite, including technical business users who can carry out a growing range of reporting changes without the need for IT support," says Matthew Lees, head of portfolio accounting at Schroders in London.
The client reporting solution by Vermilion is now live in Schroders operational hubs in London and Singapore.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit