Options has announced that vendor Orchestrade's risk management and operations platform has been integrated with its infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering.
With the partnership, Options-Orchestrade can now offer a hosted platform that handles real-time portfolio, risk and operations management. The product has been deployed as part of the Momentum service from Options.
"The ever-evolving nature of today's global capital markets, coupled with an increasingly onerous regulatory environment, have placed a strain on the typical cross-asset solutions employed by many hedge funds," says Samuel Farmer, VP of business development at Options. "Options' partnership with Orchestrade offers a cost-effective alternative to these often-outdated solutions in the form of a turnkey platform that is both flexible and fully integrated, end-to-end."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp